Would you like to work as be a trainee at The Nordic House in Iceland?
The house has exhibition areas, a beautiful Nordic library, meeting rooms and a small concert hall as well as one of Reykjavik’s best restaurants. With approximately 100,000 visitors and 150 events per year The Nordic House does not solely use the venue for its own events, but manages it as a public center for Nordic culture.
See further information at www.nordichouse.is/en
Qualifications – We expect you:
– To be fluent in at least one Nordic language
– To be curious, dedicated and willing to learn new things
-To have ambitious goals and the will to pursue them
– That you can assist before and after events
– That you take initiative and can work independently as well as in a group
We offer our trainees:
– An inspiring and positive work environment
– Training and mentoring with our staff
– A memorable experience in one of the most vibrant capitals in the Nordic region
To apply for internship at The Nordic House please send us your CV accompanied by a letter explaining why you are the person we are looking for and what your expectations are. Deadline for winter 2018 is 20.09.2017. Submit intern application via : firstname.lastname@example.org
An internship program at The Nordic House can last from 4 to 5 months and is voluntary and not paid.