The house has exhibition areas, a beautiful Nordic library, meeting rooms and a small concert hall as well as one of Reykjavik’s best restaurants. With approximately 100,000 visitors and 150 events per year, The Nordic House does not solely use the venue for its own events but manages it as a public centre for Nordic culture.
We expect you:
- To be fluent in at least one Nordic language
- To be curious, dedicated and willing to learn new things
- To have ambitious goals and the will to pursue them
- That you can assist before and after events
- That you take initiative and can work independently as well as in a group
We offer our trainees:
- An inspiring and positive work environment
- Training and mentoring with our staff
- A memorable experience in one of the most vibrant capitals in the Nordic region
An internship program at The Nordic House can last 5 months and is voluntary and not paid.