How can responsible production and consumption be promoted and improved when it comes to food, clothing, construction, fisheries and more? The debate sheds light on how companies and the public can adopt solutions that support the circular economy and thereby reduce waste for the benefit of the economy, environment and society.
- Ásta S. Fjeldsted, CEO of Krónan
- Björgvin Sævarsson, CEO of Yorth Group
- Guðmundur Fertram Sigurjónsson, founder and CEO of Kerecis
- Sigríður Ósk Bjarnadóttir, civil engineer at VSÓ Consulting, board member of Green Building Council Iceland (Grænni byggð) and docent at University of Iceland
- Sara Jónsdóttir, entrepreneur and founder of On to something
- Harpa Júlíusdóttir, project manager at Festa – center for sustainability, introduces Nordic Circular Hotspot
- Marthe Haugland, senior innovation adviser at Nordic Innovation, introduces Nordic Circular Economy Playbook
Moderator: Dr. Snjólaug Ólafsdóttir, Senior Manager of Climate Change and Sustainability Services EY Iceland
The meeting is hosted by the Nordic Council of Ministers, Green by Iceland (Grænvangur) and Festa, center for sustainability.
The event is a part of the democracy festival Fundur fólksins, which is held in Reykjavik 3. and 4. September.