Welcome to Children’s Christmas Festival!
16 December – 11:00 – 17:00
A Christmas day especially for all children in Reykjavik and surroundings! It is our Christmas gift to all of you. Come join us! You can come the whole day and participate in everything or you can drop in at one of the activities below.
AALTO Bistro is open for lunch, hot and cold drinks, as well as cakes and cookies.
Free entrance, everybody welcome!
- 11:00 – 17:00 Christmas Arts & Crafts workshop
Location: Black Box
- 11:00 – 17:00 “Discover the Nordic House” activity booklet
With a small prize for everybody who participates.
- 11:00 and 12:00 Storytime
Reading aloud of the book Jóladýrin by writer Gerður Kristný (in Icelandic, 20 minutes).
Location: Children’s library
- 13:00 Christmas play “Týndu jólin með Þorra og Þuru” //FULLY BOOKED//
For 2 years and older (in Icelandic, 30 minutes).
The play is fully booked, but everyone can come to the Christmas ball at 13:45!
- 13:45 – 14:30 Christmas ball with Þorri and Þura
We dance and sing together! Maybe a yule lad will come too?
- 15:00 Christmas film «Jul i Flåklypa»
In Icelandic, 76 min.
Click here for the full Christmas program from 1/12 – 20/12 at the Nordic House.